Wednesday, April 20, 2011

hubris, wedding cake, & initial thoughts about being an airhead

this might make you smile. or disturb you.


http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-507390/Bride-wedding-cake-life-size-model-herself.html


i mean. yes, bride. it's your day. but really- a life-size cake replica of yourself. really?!

also, next post- scatterbrained but not stupid
..still thinking about it... but it's inspired by a pattern i have of leaving things behind (i pushed my luck on my glasses; probably left them in 50 different places before they were lost to me forever... moment of silence for the scholarly, yet cute, brown plastic frames. also, maybe some silent curses ;)

so, i've started thinking i'm stupid because of the aforementioned spacy moments. this kind of thinking is bad... but i suspect it's pretty common. more soon!

1 comment:

  1. hahahahahahahaha! Why didn't I get a cake that looked like me?? Brilliant----NOT!

    ReplyDelete